I would like to thank several people for their help in my Google Summer of Code project:
- Mickaël Rémond (from Process-One) for mentoring me, and answering my constant questions about Erlang/OTP and ejabberd.
- Peter Saint-Andre for answering my constant questions about XMPP and XEPs.
- Tobias Markmann for sharing ideas about XEP-0033, and for hosting an ejabberd test server.
- Gaston Dombiak (from Jive Software) for sharing ideas and his experience of implementing XEP-0033 in Openfire.
- Anastasia Gornostaeva (from Jabber.ru) from sharing ideas about abuse-prevention in XEP-0033.
- Sergei Golovan (from Tkabber) for quickly improving Tkabber for my debugging purposes.
- Kevin Smith and Remko Tronçon (from Psi) for explaining how to get XEP-0033 to work in Psi.